NTEU has a relationship with Becker Professional Education to offer our members exclusive benefits to their CPA Exam Review class, continuing professional education (CPE) courses and online CPE catalog subscription.
Members that sign up for the Becker CPA Exam Review will receive a reduced rate of $1,930 ($3,393 value). The price covers all four parts of the CPA Exam Review which includes Auditing, Business, Finance and Regulation in Live Classroom, Live Online and Self-study formats. In addition, take advantage of 0% financing for 18 months. The first 30 NTEU members to register for Becker’s CPA Exam Review each year (beginning each October) will also receive Becker Flashcards at no additional cost
Members also receive a 40 percent discounted rate off the Becker CPE catalog subscription for CPA, CGFM, CIA, CFE, CMA, CDFM, DoD FM, Yellow Book and more. With Becker CPE accounting, audit and finance professionals receive the timely and relevant knowledge needed to stay ahead. Take advantage of the subscription program for unlimited use of Becker CPE:
- On‐demand Course Format $179.40 per person, per year, unlimited use subscription (list price $299);
- Live Webcast and On‐demand $239.40 per person, per year, unlimited use subscription (list price $399);
- All courses are NASBA-approved providing CPE certificates;
- Includes over 700 hours of course content; and
- Includes streaming video and audio courses.
To learn more about Becker professional Education, the CPA Exam Review course or the online CPE courses, please visit the NTEU/Becker web site at www.becker.com/nteu or contact John Gioeli, Director of Government Programs, at email@example.com or 703-631-8840.