Your NTEU Stewards work for you, and are available if not in person, by phone or email. There are multiple stewards located in most Cincinnati IRS Center location. Here is a list of stewards manning the current NTEU73 offices:
- Chapter President Rick Riley
- Vice President/Chief Steward Karen Walsh
- National Vice President Debbie Mullikin
- Chief of Staff Steve Clark
- Secretary Julia Wiley
- Stewards Sarah Corea and Debbie Mullikin
- Night Shift Chief Steward Bill Dreier
- Night Shift Steward Julie Orick
Fourth Street Center (Flat-top):
- Stewards Tommie Braswell, Michelle Robinson, and Jim Gregory (Night Shift).
- Treasurer Laura Mitchell
- Director of Communications, Office Manager Jeff Seibert
If you have any issues or concerns, call an NTEU73 office at 859-669-5700 or 859-669-5370.
Jan Colwell has worked several cases in Florence Files and Innocent Spouse.
Sarah Corea helped an employee with an AWOL case.
Nicole Guethlein has worked a tax compliance case for an employee representing them in a TIGTA meeting. She has also solved several cases regarding AWOL, reassignments and bullying.
Will Kohler closed a case involving harassment of an employee. He also helped an employee with a promotion package and solved an FMLA case.
Tonya Morris had 2 charges of AWOL changed to LWOP.
She also had a memo removed from an employee’s drop file.
Michelle Robinson has helped an employee with a security issue. Also other employees with issues regarding furlough and leave. She closed over 13 cases in the month of January!
Jeff Seibert handled a TIGTA case for an employee regarding improper computer access in which the employee was cleared of wrongdoing.