Persistence Pays Off—Pay Increases to 2.1%

With the announcement, just weeks before year’s end, that federal employees would see a 2.1 percent pay increase in 2017, NTEU achieved its goal of pay parity with the military.

Federal employees will receive a 1 percent across-the-board increase and an average locality increase of 1.1 percent, for a cumulative raise of 2.1 percent.